What options are th...
Clear all

What options are there for staying on campus?  

Mark Yeow
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 months ago

NUS offers a wide range of on-campus accommodation options, such as Halls and Residential Colleges for incoming undergraduates.


There are 7 Halls: Kent Ridge Hall, Sheares Hall, Temasek Hall, Eusoff Hall, Raffles Hall, King Edward VII Hall and PGP House. 


On the other hand, the Residential Colleges are: College of Alice & Peter Tan (CAPT), Tembusu College, Residential College 4 (RC4), Ridge View Residential College (RVRC) and Cinnamon College for students under the University Scholars Programme (USP).


You may also consider UTown Residences (UTR), but they would have their own criteria for application as well! 


Each residential option has its own culture and offers a different experience. If you would like to find out more about each residential option, you may refer to .


Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved