Forum

How has the NUS/NUS...

Notifications
Clear all

How has the NUS/NUS BIZ student life experience been for you?  

Mark Yeow
Admin
(@markyeow)

Student life at NUS is very vibrant and very happening. Within NUS Biz and beyond it, there are many opportunities for students to take part in various activities and committees (such as through different CCAs in NUS, or in Halls and Residential Colleges). 

I've had a truly eventful student life throughout my first 2 years of university; experiencing all of the FOPs in my freshmen year, joining Bizad Club and the NUS Business Camp main committee while taking up many CCAs in Temasek Hall. It has really allowed me to meet many different groups of people and start off my university life without feeling unfamiliar nor lost. 

My advice is to just try whatever you can or are interested in! Only then will you enjoy the university experience to the fullest 🙂

1 Reply
Jaden Yan
 Jaden Yan
(@Jaden Yan)

I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with Mark. I initially chose NUS biz because of the prestige rather, caring very little for student life. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year in business school, making many great friends and having a great time planning events for students. 

The emphasis we place on vibrancy and enjoying your university experience with our friends isn't something should be easily understated.

As long as you are willing to step out of your comfort zone and try new things, you will definitely enjoy your time in NUS

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: